What are cookies? Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Every time a user comes back to visit our Web site, the browser sends us back these cookies in order to allow us to offer a personalized experience that reflects their interests and preferences, and facilitate access to our services.
Here are some of the types of cookies used on our website:
Cookies tecniciÈ possible that cookies are used to allow technical users to use the services requested through our website. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the services requested. For example, cookies technicians can be used for:
• Manage and remember items added to the shopping cart online
• Allow users to access secure areas of a Web site without having to constantly login
• Remember any actions performed by the user (for example, completing a form) when you return to the page you precede a session
The analytical cookies may be used to obtain information on the use of the Web site, the advertising and e-mail and advise us of any errors. Furthermore, these cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page you visited, the number of pages visited, if an email was opened, which parts of the website or e-mails are clicked by users and time elapsed between the click and the other. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed along with other people’s information so as not to identify a particular user to the other. For example, these cookies may be used on our website for:
• To analyze and improve the performance and design of a website, the advertisements and e-mails
• Quantify the answer to our advertising and improve its effectiveness
• Calculate the errors that occur on our website to provide better service and handle any complaints
Third-party tracking cookies.
Tracking cookies of third parties may be sent to the user’s device from the websites of our partners. These cookies are used to determine when the partners are redirecting a user to our Web site and if that user proceeds to a purchase of a product or service. The information may be shared with our partners so anonymous, so as not to identify a particular user to the other. In addition, this information is provided in accordance with our contractual obligations to partners to help them improve the effectiveness of their sites.
Cookies funzionalitàQuesti Cookies are not fundamental, but allow use of several useful features on our website. For example, could be used on our website for:
• Remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, color and so on). This way, you will not have to re-enter this information
• Remember the answers to questions in our website, for example, participation in surveys on customer satisfaction, so it is offered again to the user
• Determine if a service has already been proposed to the user, for example, offer online support in real time
• Provide information to help the operation of optional services, such as watching a video online or post a comment on a blog
Targeting cookies or promotional.
These cookies can be used on our website to publish advertisements tailored to your interests. Cookies targeting or promotional allow to obtain detailed information on the navigation of our website by the users (for example, products or services appear to be more a specific person). In addition, it allows us to recognize a user who returns to visit our Web site and / or a site which forms part of the network of one of our promotional partners. In fact, these cookies can be stored and used by us and / or our promotional partners.
Cookies third partiQuando someone uses our website, you may stored some cookies are not controlled by us. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content of a third party website. As a result, the user will receive cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged into your account. For example, third-party cookies may be caused by:
• YouTube or Facebook
• Operators of confidence
• Media agency paid
FAQ: • As you change the settings on cookies? Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. • What happens if you disable cookies? If you block or erase cookies, it may not be able to restore any preferences or customization settings you previously specified, and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited. Here are the links to change the settings of the main browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
For more information you can also consult the following website.